吳克定牧師於大學時期已參加多倫多華人基督教會，與教會一同成長。 他於1979年在多倫多大學醫科畢業，並行醫15年，直至1994年蒙神呼召，放下醫務，全職教牧事奉。 吳克定牧師於1996年被按立, 並於1998年被委任為主任牧師，他在加拿大多倫多天道神學院(前安省神學院) 獲道學碩士。因著他的佈道負擔，便致力於建立華基成為一間歡迎慕道者，並訓練每一位成為基督門徒的教會。他亦多次參與海外短宣事奉, 為佈道, 培訓, 神學教育, 醫療宣教及社區建設而服務。在2008年, 吳牧師榮獲美國加州洛杉磯 Fuller Theological Seminary (富勒神學院或福樂神學院)教牧學博士。吳克定牧師與師母李樂萍育有已成長的兒子(佑倫)及女兒(詩慰)。
REV. DR. HARDING NG (Senior Pastor)
Harding Ng joined the Toronto Chinese Community Church (TCCC) as a student and basically grew up together with the church since 1975. He graduated from the University of Toronto – Faculty of Medicine in 1979 and was a medical doctor for 15 years until 1994 when God called him into pastoral ministry.
Rev. Harding Ng was ordained in 1996 and became the Senior Pastor of TCCC in 1998. He received his theological education from Tyndale University College & Seminary (formerly Ontario Theological Seminary) in Toronto, Canada and graduated with a Master of Divinity in 1989. His passion is in evangelism reaching the community at large with the gospel of Jesus Christ. He is active in leading short-term missions teams to various countries engaging in evangelism, discipleship, theological training, medical missions and community development. In 2008, Harding graduated from Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, Los Angeles, U.S.A. and was awarded the Doctor of Ministry degree. Rev. Harding Ng is married to Lok-Ping and they are blessed with two grown-up children, Clarence and Melodie.
- 曾在加拿大溫哥華牧會32年, 並担任主任牧師;
- 2007-2008年在菲律賓聖經學院任教, 服事菲國華人教會
Dr. Paul C. Wang (Consulting Pastor)
- B.S. Physics, University of the Philippines, Philippines
- M. Div., Grace Theological Seminary, Winona Lake, IN, USA
- D. Min., TEDS, Trinity International University, Deerfield, Illinois, USA
- Served as pastor in Vancouver, BC, Canada for over 32 years
- Convener of the first English Parallel Track in the 7th CCOWE at Macau, China in 2006
- Rev. Wang and his wife taught at the Biblical Seminary of the Philippines from 2007-2008
- Dr. Paul C Wang currently serves as Vice Principal of Canadian Chinese School of Theology at Tyndale Seminary